Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sick, again

I got sick. Again. My left cheek was so swoleen that I looked like a chipmunk, and it hurt to use my neck muscles at all. 800mg of Ibuprofen every three hours just BARELY dulled the pain, and the same with Tylenol 3. Heat packs though, were a godsend. Eating was out of the question (before today) which was unfortunate, because the antibiotics I'm on give me severe nausea if I don't have food in my stomach.

Which means that the last time I remember working out for sure, is June 12th. Mostly because of this blog. So, since today was the first day that I was able to eat a couple full meals, I will start tomorrow by either going for a walk or doing some yoga. Or maybe both if I'm feeling really up to it. I will then start over with training. I am thinking about using the Couch to 5k program since it has been so long since I've been able to train; and we are getting closer and closer to the fall when I wanted to be able to run a full 5k.

Wish me luck guys, and no more illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment